Monday, May 18, 2009

Bring on the canned ravioli, we're coming to Santa Cruz for one last hurrah before we throw vows at each other!

Hi,
Dear wedding party members and friends of the greater bay area. We are coming to Santa Cruz!
I am flying into the bay area for work on Tuesday the 9th of june and staying up there until Thursday June 11th. I will need to sleep on someones floor in Santa Cruz on that Thursday night and then I will be working at my old Santa Cruz store on Friday the 12th. Michael will fly in on Friday afternoon and we will be all yours fri night, sat & sun. We fly home on Monday from San Jose around noon. So lets make plans to: fight, drink, eat, eat, lay down, fight, and once again, show Michael the underbelly our my home town! Please let me know of any ideas you guys have for activities. I definitely want to take him to Loch Lomond one day for fishing and a sun burn and also get him drunk as an H-peep at the beach one day. Lyd and Sarah may be planning some version of a bridal shower which will probably involve costumes and sword tricks. We should also go to the flea market and shop for more wedding accoutrement. I CANT WAIT!!!
IT IS ON!
-Melissa cent

2 comments:

Shannie-Annie said...

HELLLOOOO? It's rainy and cloudy here and you haven't updated the blog in a while so I've had NOTHING CLEVER TO READ...come on! I miss your brain.
LOVE the invites, btw. And, obviously, I am having a little love affair with the CAP LOCKS.
Gotsta go feed the pre-chickens~
Countin the days~
S

Shannie-Annie said...

Me again.
I'm hoping the bridesmaids are tuning in and will be reading this...gals, has anyone else had trouble ordering tics for the love boat and the liver? I tried the links on the evite and they're dissing me. Is there a secret password that I'm not privy to?
Help!